Become a Facebook fan of Giant Experiences.
Connect with other Giant Experiences professional in the LinkedIn group.
Follow real-time updates from Giant Experiences on Twitter.
Watch these videos to see the Giant Experience mission in action.
See our photos from the latest Giant Experiences mission work.
- 38,132 May 25, 2015Life goes fast. Today we celebrated 1,095 days. It was in honor of my oldest granddaughter who recently turned three. As of today I have lived 19,066 days. If I live to be 104 years old, wish me luck, I will have lived only 38,132 days. Not a lot of days when you think about […]Ray Sanders
- The Relationship Rater May 16, 2015Make a list of your immediate family and friends. On a scale of 1 to 10, rate each relationship. With 10 being; it couldn’t be better and 1 being; it is in terrible shape. Once you have rated each relationship, ask yourself two questions. 1. What can I do to make the relationship better? 2. […]Ray Sanders
- Carry on May 14, 2015Just when you think you can go no further, when you’ve lost all hope at the end of your rope, just when your giddy up has got up and gone and your want to has got up and went, a spark is ignited, a glimmer appears, your focus sharpens, your strength renews, your energy boosts, […]Ray Sanders
- Love Most of All May 14, 2015Clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And […]Ray Sanders
- Life on the monkey bars May 13, 2015Start smart and end strong. Get the right people at the right time on the right seat on the bus going the right direction. Make sure everyone plays to their strength and stays in their lane in order to maximize success. Growing pains come with growth. We have to let go of the past […]Ray Sanders