Become a Facebook fan of Giant Experiences.
Connect with other Giant Experiences professional in the LinkedIn group.
Follow real-time updates from Giant Experiences on Twitter.
Watch these videos to see the Giant Experience mission in action.
See our photos from the latest Giant Experiences mission work.
- For Generations September 22, 2016A true word of encouragement from the life of a daddy and powerful leader, King David. King David had discovered the values needed to establish a lasting family legacy that would impact the world FOR GENERATIONS. David had done his part. Now he set the table for the next generation. He prepared everything they needed […]Ray Sanders
- Unwanted Marble September 20, 2016Here is the honest truth. Not everyone likes you. Sorry to break the news but there are people who you simply rub the wrong way. But you know the truth as well. There is plenty about you not to like. Nobody is perfect and there is a reason people don’t enjoy being on the other […]Ray Sanders
- Sink or swim? September 17, 2016I knew a guy once who invented some really neat things. He however was unable to admit he sometimes didn’t succeed. An engineer who worked with him said that if the inventor built a boat that took on water the inventor would have suggested he made it that way to keep the sailors busy. He […]Ray Sanders
- The color of love September 12, 2016Does skin color define a person? Are all white people the same? Are all shades of brown alike? What about red heads? Or blue eyes? Do those physical traits define who a person is? Did God make us different colors to define and divide or to help us appreciate diversity? Too much of the same […]Ray Sanders
- Don’t be that guy September 8, 2016As great of a leader as he was, King David dealt with the pain of betrayal over and over again. If you have been betrayed, give your burden to the Lord. People will disappoint. But the Lord sustains. Likewise be careful not to become the betrayer! It’s okay to be brutally honest with a brother […]Ray Sanders