Become a Facebook fan of Giant Experiences.
Connect with other Giant Experiences professional in the LinkedIn group.
Follow real-time updates from Giant Experiences on Twitter.
Watch these videos to see the Giant Experience mission in action.
See our photos from the latest Giant Experiences mission work.
- Western Wisdom #2 July 1, 2015Excerpts from To the Far Blue Mountain by Louis L’Amour “Men change and times change, but wars and revolutions are always with us.” — CH 2 “We must not lose touch with what we were, with what we had been, nor must we allow the well of our history to dry up, for a child […]Ray Sanders
- LOVE ALWAYS June 27, 2015By deeply desiring to demonstrate love and acceptance of people, there are times, if we are not careful, that we are actually approving, accepting, accommodating and advocating sin. It is one thing to love all people, it is another to approve, accept, accommodate and advocate sin. Certainly, it is impossible to legislate morality but as […]Ray Sanders
- Western Wisdom June 21, 2015I love a good western novel. Louis L’Amour did more than pen a good book he shared insights for good living. Here are a few of my favorite lines from his series, The Sacketts. “History is not made only by kings and parliaments, presidents, wars, and generals. It is the story of people, of their […]Ray Sanders
- One thing or another May 31, 2015It is one thing to intend to and yet another to intentionally do. It is one thing to talk and yet another to walk. It is one thing to see and yet another to really notice. It is one thing to start and yet another to actually finish. It is one thing to want to […]Ray Sanders
- 38,132 May 25, 2015Life goes fast. Today we celebrated 1,095 days. It was in honor of my oldest granddaughter who recently turned three. As of today I have lived 19,066 days. If I live to be 104 years old, wish me luck, I will have lived only 38,132 days. Not a lot of days when you think about […]Ray Sanders