Become a Facebook fan of Giant Experiences.
Connect with other Giant Experiences professional in the LinkedIn group.
Follow real-time updates from Giant Experiences on Twitter.
Watch these videos to see the Giant Experience mission in action.
See our photos from the latest Giant Experiences mission work.
- Freedom from low-life scumbags July 20, 2015What do you require in order to forgive someone? Do they have to apologize? Ask forgiveness? Be remorseful? Make amends? Make up for your loss? What if they do none of the above? What happens when you harbor or hold onto unforgiveness? Who does it hurt? Does it hurt the person who has offended you? […]Ray Sanders
- New Day July 8, 2015It’s a new day. Be thankful. Thanking thinking leads to trusting thinking. Stinking thinking leads to sinking thinking.Ray Sanders
- Western Wisdom #2 July 1, 2015Excerpts from To the Far Blue Mountain by Louis L’Amour “Men change and times change, but wars and revolutions are always with us.” — CH 2 “We must not lose touch with what we were, with what we had been, nor must we allow the well of our history to dry up, for a child […]Ray Sanders
- LOVE ALWAYS June 27, 2015By deeply desiring to demonstrate love and acceptance of people, there are times, if we are not careful, that we are actually approving, accepting, accommodating and advocating sin. It is one thing to love all people, it is another to approve, accept, accommodate and advocate sin. Certainly, it is impossible to legislate morality but as […]Ray Sanders
- Western Wisdom June 21, 2015I love a good western novel. Louis L’Amour did more than pen a good book he shared insights for good living. Here are a few of my favorite lines from his series, The Sacketts. “History is not made only by kings and parliaments, presidents, wars, and generals. It is the story of people, of their […]Ray Sanders