Become a Facebook fan of Giant Experiences.
Connect with other Giant Experiences professional in the LinkedIn group.
Follow real-time updates from Giant Experiences on Twitter.
Watch these videos to see the Giant Experience mission in action.
See our photos from the latest Giant Experiences mission work.
- Do not be anxious March 9, 2014InterVarsity Press provides one of the best commentaries on the topic of worry that I have ever read. It is based on Luke 12:22-34 If we are not going to pursue material things, then how should we deal with our physical needs? Jesus’ answer to this question is really fairly simple: “Trust God.” Using creation... Continue reading →Ray Sanders
- Radical life-building principles March 6, 2014As you may recall, Jesus was a carpentar and he continues to challenge building codes even today. Jesus was a radical builder! Can you imagine what would happen if each of us and our nations followed the principles of Jesus found in Luke 6:27-48 for 90 days? What might happen if we did as Jesus... Continue reading →Ray Sanders
- Guess who’s coming to dinner March 2, 2014When was the last time you had dinner with the scum of the earth? Who do you consider to be the scum of the earth today? Prostitutes? Homeless? Drug dealers? Politicians? Homosexuals? Religious people? Ex-cons? Alcoholics? IRS Agents? Apparently my dinner parties look a lot different than those Jesus attended. It’s tough to get serious... Continue reading →Ray Sanders
- Restless verses restful thinking March 1, 2014I am sure that if you are like me, your thoughts are often filled with things related to challenges at work, home and life. My mind is often filled with restless verses restful thinking. I have found most of my days and many of my night’s are filled thinking about such things. I love what... Continue reading →Ray Sanders
- The Feeder February 16, 2014“What you feed your face ends up on your waist. What you feed your mind determines your kind.”Ray Sanders